FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 4, 2023

July 4th

It is July 4th! In years past, I spent most of the day at a location (usually a park) good for watching fireworks. In the evening, from a good spot on the grass, I enjoyed the fireworks display. I did this when I lived in Maryland and also when I lived in Gainesville, FL. Here are some photos of a park in Gainesville on the 4th of July 8 years ago (from my old weight loss blog at https://moorefo1.tumblr.com/). I recall that the fireworks display in the evening was spectacular!

People at park -1 by Fahmeena Odetta Moore





People at park -2 by Fahmeena Odetta Moore




 

Fireworks display

 

 

 

 

 

Notice that the park is crowded. A lot of people visit parks on the 4th of July. They make it a family affair.


No comments:

Post a Comment