FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Confusion

I received a form/letter notifying me of a decision that caused some confusion. One person thought the decision was a rejection (maybe because that was the first thing she noticed or maybe because she doesn't know the type of plan I am on). When I reviewed the form carefully, I realized that the decision was actually 'approved'. There were two lines with 'rejected' and one line with 'approved' that applied to me. The 'rejection's seemed to be highlighted in some way. I am attaching an example to make this clearer. Notice that there are two lines with 'rejected' and one line with 'approved.' The two lines with 'rejected' do not apply to me. I think this shows that white space and usability could make a difference.

Fahmeena Odetta Moore Example 7-18-2023



















No comments:

Post a Comment