FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, July 10, 2023

Birthday

It was my birthday yesterday. I enjoyed the day with family. I had cake, lots of food, and lots of conversation. It is always good to catch up on what's going on with family and friends. I read some of it on Facebook, but I got a lot more information from conversing.

I received gifts, but didn't get any birthday freebies. Birthday freebies, which are free items or discounts from companies (such as a free pretzel from Auntie Anne's or a free scoop of ice cream from Baskin-Robbins) on your birthday, seem to be a "thing." See more on birthday freebies here:

113 Best Birthday Freebies to Take Advantage of in 2023
By Jamie Ballard and Kristi Valentini
https://www.womansday.com/life/entertainment/a36295235/best-birthday-freebies/

I signed up for the birthday drawing at UMBC. Alumni can participate.

Happy Birthday balloon

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

UMBC Birthday Drawing

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment