FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 26, 2023

More Than One Way

There is a saying that there is more than one way to skin a cat (more on this saying is available at: https://www.phrases.org.uk/meanings/there-is-more-than-one-way-to-skin-a-cat.html). I discovered that this is true even for the alphabet. For a long time, I thought there was only one alphabet song - a classic song I learned as a young girl in school (I found this version on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75p-N9YKqNo). I was in high school when I discovered there was another alphabet song. The song seemed official. I heard it when I saw a performance by the boys/males at my school (they sang the song and used their bodies to "sign" the letters - it was some sort of sign language). It was very interesting. I am not sure why the girls were not involved.


No comments:

Post a Comment