FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Pirate

Today, I was reminded that I wore a "patch" (wound dressing) over my left eye during high school. I got the patch because of a small "growth" on my left eye. The school nurse at President's College arranged for me to go to Georgetown Hospital to get rid of the "growth." I was transported to the hospital and everything went well. I didn't feel any pain when they cut off the growth (and I was awake through it all). When I returned to school, some of the boys called me pirate.


No comments:

Post a Comment