FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, July 22, 2023

Is Salt And Vinegar An Acquired Taste?

Most people associate salt and vinegar with salads, but there are salt and vinegar chips, salt and vinegar chicken wings, and salt and vinegar crisps/potatoes (examples are included in my Pinterest board 'Salt & Vinegar,' https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/salt-vinegar/). My Friday Flashback is to the period during high school when the local beverage company sold a popular salt and vinegar snack. I didn't like it at first, but I got used to the taste. I guess it was an "acquired taste."
(Another Pinterest board you may interested in is: 'Acquired Taste,' https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/acquired-taste/.)

Pinterest board ' Salt & Vinegar' by Fahmeena Odetta Moore






Pinterest board 'Acquired Taste' by Fahmeena Odetta Moore






No comments:

Post a Comment