Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, July 31, 2023

Update With Highlights

Fun facts (highlights) about this blog:
This blog has grown to 332 posts!
I have been posting for a little over a year.
After posting for about six months, I decided to start working on publishing my PhD papers. So the purpose/focus of the blog changed.


Now for today's update....

I created a new board in Pinterest called 'Running Off Track.' It is very interesting. Take a look at:
https://www.pinterest.com/fahmeenaodetta/running-off-track/

Fahmeena Odetta Moore's Pinterest Profile

 

 

 

Screenshot showing post count






No comments:

Post a Comment