FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, July 21, 2023

Description

Author Description Take/Attempt 2:

(See the first attempt here: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/07/description.html)

 

Fahmeena Odetta Moore has completed over 40 credits towards a PhD at Northcentral University (now National University). She completed over 10 signature assignments (major papers, some with new ideas) at Northcentral University. She is currently working on publishing her PhD papers. Ms. Moore uses or applies her background a lot in her papers. Ms. Moore has a background in multiple fields of study and usually combines ideas from different disciplines in her papers. She has worked as a Financial Analyst, Sr. IT/Business Analyst, and Consultant. She holds master's degrees in Finance and Information Systems from US universities, a bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Guyana, and success at A-Level Accounting, Pure Mathematics with Statistics and Economics examinations.

This description is shorter, but I removed important information such as my research areas/topics. Research topics are usually included in author descriptions. There is also no information on my sub-topic Usability for Decision-Making. I think I need a take/attempt 3.


No comments:

Post a Comment