Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Three items to say so much

 Three poems that say so much about President's College (my high school). I came up with a combination that "sings." I can...

Other Posts

Wednesday, January 25, 2023

Admin Tasks

I complete a lot of administrative tasks but I am not an Admin Assistant. I manage my finances and write letters to organizations, to name a few. I do not enjoy doing these tasks. Would you believe I am a sort of Business Manager for my mother? I prepare online letters/notes to my mom’s doctors, I pay bills, I apply for various assistance programs etc. Recently, I renewed her car registration online and paid her red light camera tickets. It is a daughter’s duty.


No comments:

Post a Comment