Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, January 28, 2023

Prayer

It is definitely a time for prayer. I pray that Almighty God protects me and guides my path. I trust in Him - after all he is a God of miracles, a God of great cunning, a holy God that can achieve much. He is able and capable.

Did you know there are many prayers for safety and protection out on the blogosphere and internet? I found quite a few by Google search.

Prayer search results Fahmeena Odetta Moore

Prayer search results 2 Fahmeena Odetta Moore

Prayer search results 3 Fahmeena Odetta Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment