FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, January 27, 2023

Foot Sprain

I found an interesting diary/blog on living with crutches to heal a broken ankle. The link is: https://www.saga.co.uk/magazine/health-wellbeing/conditions/bones-joints/diary-of-a-broken-ankle

I understand a lot of the issues. I am dealing with some of them. The post on December 3 highlights the effort involved in going out. This is an issue for me. It was an issue when I was at the hospital a few days ago. When I was ready to go home, I decided not to take the metro (bus). Walking in from the bus stop would be a problem. The road is long and very hilly. I deal with other issues such as bathroom runs. The blog I found discusses showering with a broken ankle (Oct 29 post), but did not mention using the bathroom. I have a solution that solves some of the problems. I am not perfect, of course. (By the way, I grew up using different terminology for this - for example, bathing was a general term that covered showering and the use of buckets of water to clean oneself).

I do not have a broken ankle. I have sprains. The last sprain felt like a broken ankle though. I was in a lot of pain.

Google search results broken foot


No comments:

Post a Comment