Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, January 10, 2023

Trips To The Library

Over 15 years ago, when I was a student at UMBC, I visited the library everyday to use the Wi-Fi to work on assignments. I was at my mother’s house. I walked to the library everyday using a shortcut - I thought of it as the scenic way to get to the library.

A nice neighbor told us about the shortcut. Maybe she noticed that I was not my best ( I was a little ill). That neighbor was very friendly and kind. I played her piano on a rare occasion when I visited.


No comments:

Post a Comment