FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, January 24, 2023

PE Outfits

I saw a post that reminded me of the standard physical education (PE) outfits at President’s College (PC). First, there was a flared skirt pants that buttoned up on the left side. When I first got to PC, I was one of a few girls who did not have that skirt pants outfit to wear to PE. The sizes provided by the school were too small (I think the issue was that I did not have measurements taken before I got there). Next, there was the pants/shorts with buttoned flaps. I recall that we would unbutton the flaps to wave/support athletes during school sports.


No comments:

Post a Comment