FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Insurance update

My insurance company requested information on my car accident so I provided it. I hope my insurance issue will be resolved soon. (In case you are wondering, YES - I am insured with GEICO and I also worked there. Just coincidence of course. At GEICO, I worked on requirements/user stories for a new system. I am now a Design & Usability professional but not at GEICO).

I did not know GEICO should be involved in deciding what costs/expenses should be paid. I explained in the email:

"I am a little confused by your email/correspondence. The email states 'GEICO has received notice of a claim against our insured for an accident'. Does this mean someone submitted a claim for my insurance (with GEICO) to pay? I hope not. There should be a claim for another person's insurance to pay my costs associated with an accident."

I have a few photos of the vehicle on my phone. I did not provide the photos in my email to GEICO. I probably should provide later. I provided the pictures to Allstate Insurance.

Screenshot Insurance GEICO Fahmeena Odetta Moore -1






Screenshot Insurance GEICO Fahmeena Odetta Moore -2








No comments:

Post a Comment