Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, October 24, 2025

Update

I thought I should write about my father. I didn't see him for a while because he was not feeling well. From his explanation, it seemed to be a serious issue. During this past week, he came over. I was happy that he did. He was a little thinner but his usual fatherly self. A few days later he brought fruits and other food items. I am grateful. He takes care of me. And, I always appreciate what he does. Thank you to my father. We will be going out for our usual father-daughter lunch at Golden Corral.

I don't believe he is back to normal but I think he will be around for a long while. I don't like the scare.

I can't believe there is all this going on. Life is complicated right now.

Picture of several fruits

















No comments:

Post a Comment