Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, October 27, 2025

My eye

 My eye is a situation. It was not-so-good yesterday and it is a lot worse today. It feels puffy and is running water. I am not sure how it got this way. I am worried. Maybe I should go to the emergency room. If not, I will have to wait until my appointment with the specialist in a few weeks. My father suggested a special appointment with the specialist. I don't think I can pull that off.

I am not doing much today. One of the things I did was call the Social Security Administration about my application. A decision has not yet been made. I was surprised that an agent assisted me (looked up my info and so on). He said he was working for free during the shutdown.

Photo of eye








No comments:

Post a Comment