Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, October 10, 2025

Update

 I submitted my online review industry players paper to a new journal. It took about 15 minutes and I get some exposure. I hope the journal likes the changes.

I also created a Research Spotlight in ResearchGate to feature my organizational structure paper. That took about 5 minutes.

I am happy to spend about half an hour a day submitting papers, writing, and so on to stay busy. This World Mental Health Day, my mental health is good. I am not sad or depressed. I try to stay positive and I am looking forward to better days.

Image of Research Spotlight










No comments:

Post a Comment