Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, October 3, 2025

Paper Added As Preprint

 I am up enjoying a cup of tea. I am thinking of the reviewer request from that journal. I am still elated. I submitted my lessons project research paper to the journal many years ago. Because of that paper/project, I guess I am an expert in the career success field/area.

I am thinking of another paper - my motivation paper. I liked that one too. I submitted it to Computers in Human Behavior (journal) many years ago. Suggested reviewers attached to their response/letter were: P. Gaudiano and M. Yadrovskaia. The journal recommended another specialized journal for publishing. I never got around to submitting the paper to the journal. I added the paper as a preprint in ResearchGate just yesterday.

Link to the preprint in ResearchGate: https://www.researchgate.net/publication/396142520_Motivations_to_Use_New_Retail_Technology_An_Analysis_of_Findings_Approaches_and_Issues

An early version of the motivation paper is available in Google Docs: https://docs.google.com/document/d/13cugSQHOoofQuNYUB37DyQGRAwe23Uth/edit?usp=sharing&ouid=102188806763555458254&rtpof=true&sd=true

It was a rewrite of a paper I prepared for a course on qualitative research at Northcentral University.

See the MotivationPaperPublishingPath tag/label for additional information on the paper (the history). 

Cup of tea










No comments:

Post a Comment