FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, July 26, 2024

Update

 It is a rainy day here in Linden. I wanted to go out for a walk today but the rain changed my plans. I will stay indoors because of the rain. 

I also wanted to see the opening ceremony of the Paris Olympics but I cannot because of issues with the television. I read somewhere that it will be a different opening ceremony where athletes from the various countries will be in boats. It seems like today is a day of disappointments. I like everything to go smoothly but that is not happening today. I will try to make the most of the day though. I will spend a few hours working at my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment