Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, July 26, 2024

Update

 It is a rainy day here in Linden. I wanted to go out for a walk today but the rain changed my plans. I will stay indoors because of the rain. 

I also wanted to see the opening ceremony of the Paris Olympics but I cannot because of issues with the television. I read somewhere that it will be a different opening ceremony where athletes from the various countries will be in boats. It seems like today is a day of disappointments. I like everything to go smoothly but that is not happening today. I will try to make the most of the day though. I will spend a few hours working at my computer.


No comments:

Post a Comment