Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, July 20, 2024

Listeria Outbreak

 I just found out about the Listeria outbreak in the U.S. It seems to be major - people from 12 states are impacted. I was surprised to see that Maryland is one of the states. If I was in the U.S. I might have been impacted because I like to eat deli meats.

It has been a while since I ordered food from a deli. In the past, I liked to order breakfast from delis before going into the office. Just about every morning I entered a deli and left with a delicious breakfast. My breakfast orders did not vary much. I ordered 'egg and cheese on a plain bagel' sometimes including ham or sausage. I also liked the breakfast burrito that included eggs, onions, and red pepper wrapped in a tortilla. The food was very affordable. I spent about $6-$10 on breakfast every morning.












No comments:

Post a Comment