FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, July 24, 2024

Maintaining My Health

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana!

Today is self-care day. It makes sense for the Wordpress prompt for today to be: What strategies do you use to maintain your health and wellbeing? 

I was seriously ill for a while so maintaining my health is very important. I try to eat well and exercise regularly. I believe eating well is very important. I know eating the right foods can build your body and help you to resist disease. I try to eat a lot of fruits and vegetables to get important nutrients in my body. I also eat foods that would be good for me based on past diagnoses and experiences. For example, I eat foods high in potassium so that my potassium level does not get too low. In the past, I had low potassium levels. I pay attention to what I eat and limit my intake of certain foods so that my blood glucose level does not become an issue. I also believe in regular doctor's visits for checkups. You are more likely to detect issues and have early diagnosis of diseases if you have regular checkups.




















No comments:

Post a Comment