Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, July 19, 2024

Others named Fahmeena

 I rarely run across others named Fahmeena or Fahmi, which is what my family and friends call me. I once saw a guy with the name Fahmi on Facebook. I was very surprised! I do not believe his name is short for Fahmeena. Some other time, I saw a post by a Fahmeena from Pakistan. She did not speak English very well. Today, I noticed the name Fahmy in a post. I read that a wealthy aristocrat from Egypt was named Ali Kamel Fahmy Bey. How interesting!

I sometimes wonder whether I should use the name Fahmi at work and in formal communications. I have never used the name Fahmi formally.

Fahmeena looks difficult or complicated but it is really a simple name - it is easy to pronounce. A guy I worked with once told me the name Fahmeena is popular in Bangladesh. I guess I should believe him.











No comments:

Post a Comment