FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, July 19, 2024

Others named Fahmeena

 I rarely run across others named Fahmeena or Fahmi, which is what my family and friends call me. I once saw a guy with the name Fahmi on Facebook. I was very surprised! I do not believe his name is short for Fahmeena. Some other time, I saw a post by a Fahmeena from Pakistan. She did not speak English very well. Today, I noticed the name Fahmy in a post. I read that a wealthy aristocrat from Egypt was named Ali Kamel Fahmy Bey. How interesting!

I sometimes wonder whether I should use the name Fahmi at work and in formal communications. I have never used the name Fahmi formally.

Fahmeena looks difficult or complicated but it is really a simple name - it is easy to pronounce. A guy I worked with once told me the name Fahmeena is popular in Bangladesh. I guess I should believe him.











No comments:

Post a Comment