Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Relationships at work

 Good morning from Linden,Guyana!

This #ThrowbackThursday I am thinking of relationships at work. In a post more than two years ago, I noted that the relationship with one's boss is important and that employees need to 'manage up' (Link to post: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2022/06/relationship-with-god.html?m=1). Bosses could make a huge difference in an employee's career. I know some bosses encourage their employees to be involved in different work activities and reward their employees well for good performance. I won't say much about the bosses I've had. Relationships with peers are also important. An employee would have a better experience at work if he/she has a good relationship with peers and his/her manager. At my last full-time job, relationships were important. Managers encouraged employees to interact, network, and build relationships (I mentioned this in my previous post: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/08/building-work-relationships.html?m=1).


No comments:

Post a Comment