FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, July 29, 2024

Paper Rejection Example

 Today I found an interesting blog post on the role rejections may play in finding the right journal. In the blog post, the author took the reader through the process to publish his/her paper. The paper was not accepted by a few journals before a journal that was the right fit was found. Each time the paper was rejected or changes requested, the researchers considered reviewers' comments and reevaluated the purpose. The process made the paper better and steered the researchers to the right journal. The blog post will motivate me to keep going after a rejection. I needed to see an example like this.

(The blog post: https://harzing.com/blog/2024/05/rejection-withdrawal-and-acceptance-a-story-about-message-journal-fit)


No comments:

Post a Comment