FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, July 18, 2024

Out

I was out and about today. I had a good time. Luckily, it did not rain. The sun was out and it was hot. My mom and I had lunch at the small park/square that has the I Heart Linden sign. I liked the park. It was by the water and in a nice part of town. I liked the sign too and took a few photos of it. It was fairly busy at the park - there were quite a few visitors. I assisted some girls by taking photos of them.











 

No comments:

Post a Comment