Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, July 20, 2024

More Fruit

 I recently bought fruit. I did not have any fruit left so I wanted more. When in Guyana, I prefer fruit that I or someone else picked from the tree (freshly picked fruit) but that is not always possible. I like store-bought fruits too. And sometimes you get more than you expect. I am enjoying the fruits in Guyana. It would be nice to have fruit every day. 

I grew up eating a lot of fruit. I recall that my parents (especially my father) would buy a lot of fruit for my sister and I. We also had fruit trees in our yard that supplied us with much fruit. That is a benefit of living in a tropical country/ Caribbean.











No comments:

Post a Comment