Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, July 23, 2024

Sweetest Mangoes

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana!

I just saw a post on the ten sweetest mangoes in the world. I was surprised that a mango from the Philippines got the number 1 spot. I expected to see more mangoes from the Caribbean on the list. The Jamaican Julie mango was the only mango from the Caribbean. It was number 9 on the list. The Guyanese Buxton Spice mango did not make the list. I know the Buxton Spice is sweet. I would like to try these other mangoes that are considered even sweeter than the Buxton Spice. I'll look out for the mango in the number 10 spot - the American Tommy Atkins mango - when I travel to the U.S. 











No comments:

Post a Comment