Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, September 18, 2026

A fictional character

 The Wordpress writing prompt for today 9/18 is weird and interesting. I decided to take a stab at it. The prompt:

If you had to switch lives with a fictional character for a week, who would you choose?

I selected Spiderman as the fictional character I would want to be based on what I read in this movie review: https://johnaugust.com/2007/perils-of-coincidence. The reviewer was unhappy about the unlikely coincidences in the movie. But you expect that sort of thing in a movie. It is for entertainment. I am known for weird coincidences but they are all true.

Wordpress writing prompt for 9.18

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment