Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, September 27, 2026

A good morning

 I  got up early today. My eye feels a little weird but I am good. I will try to get some work done. I really want to continue working on the President's College projects (these are personal projects - they were not requested or on behalf of the school). 

I did not mention before that only two students from Watooka Day School made it to President's College. I knew the other person well. There were also other students from Linden that year. We were all dark.

Upcoming book by Fahmeena Odetta Moore

 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment