Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, September 22, 2026

Update, Weird coincidences

 It looks like I will not make the appointment I have today. I am upset because it took a while to get the appointment. I also need to go the laboratory for blood work. Please help me God.

I thought of another weird coincidence from my days in UG Economics. I was happy that two colleagues from President's College were in the program (Diahanne and Kevin). Diahanne was from my batch. She did not complete A Levels at President's College. Therefore, she left the institution years before I did (I was an A Level student from 1991 to 1993). It is interesting that our first names look complicated, have 'h' as well as doubles. RIP Diahanne.

I also remember Seon Phaul from UG Economics. There were two Seons in the class - a female and a male. That was interesting. Thank you to the people who assisted me in some way (a place to stay or in some other way). 


No comments:

Post a Comment