Based on my post that contributed an idea on a fictional character that is complicated, I can make the argument that my life should be made into a movie. Maybe my book should explain how my coincidences came to be.
I had another idea. I should try to collect documents supporting details in my first published book. Maybe health records (showing that I was treated for a dog bite, and so on) are filed away somewhere. I don't know whether the company had a record retention policy. I do know some companies ensure records are no longer available after a specified number of years.
And I had yet another idea. It occurred to me that I need a doctor's letter concerning certain issues (what is possible, likely). I need it for my records. I may need it to qualify for an apartment. Some may assume I need special facilities or that I am high risk. Once, in the middle of the night, I was transported to an emergency room. I don't know how that happened.
After all this, I need to explain somewhere how this blog helped me figure out some things. I need a major article.
Ideas. They are important.
No comments:
Post a Comment