Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, September 10, 2026

Icicles

 This #ThrowbackThursday I remember the custard icicles I enjoyed when I was in Linden. I saw the icicles offered for sale in a packet (about 10 in the packet) and wanted to try it. 

I know a whole lot about icicles. As a little girl, I saw icicles being made. I enjoyed different flavors. I watched customers (of my great aunt's) enjoy the icicles as well.

There is a special poem about icicle production in my book. Production process in the home. There is quite a lot of that in Guyana. I witnessed some of it.

RIP Aunt Magnel

To order a copy of my book: https://www.amazon.com/Growing-Up-Town-Linden-Fahmi/dp/1837948542

Fahmeena Odetta Moore book









No comments:

Post a Comment