Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, November 20, 2025

A day in Gainesville

 Today I throwback to a day that stands out in Gainesville, FL. When I lived in Gainesville, I was working towards my PhD. My days were filled with lots of work. I enjoyed  my PhD courses and tried to do my best at assignments. I made time for other things too. I have several videos from Gainesville. One is a video of a busy highway close to my old apartment. One day, when I went for a usual walk up the road from my apartment, I recorded the video. I remember a police officer came to see what I was doing. Link to video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mbdzNZW5R4A&t=2s.

#ThrowbackThursday


No comments:

Post a Comment