Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, November 24, 2025

This Monday

 The weekend went by quickly. I am doing better this Monday.  I will just relax today. I am currently enjoying a can of coconut juice. It tastes much like the fresh coconut water I grew up drinking. Too bad it does not come with the full jelly. I always liked to scoop out the jelly from the cracked coconut and enjoy. Instead there are bits of goodness with the juice. This coconut juice must be a top seller. We all enjoy it.

Coconut juice










No comments:

Post a Comment