Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, May 4, 2024

Nutrition Rainbow

  Today, a post by WebMD informed that purple foods as a group provide common nutrients that protect cells from damage. It was the first time I saw purple foods grouped together for a discussion on nutrition. I will now associate purple with something else.

I knew of other color groupings such as orange foods (pumpkin, carrots) and green foods (green leafy vegetables, green hulk smoothie). Thinking that there must be other color groupings, I looked up the health benefits of other foods. I discovered that some nutritionists group beets, red cherries, and so on as red foods and provide separate health benefits for them. I also stumbled upon the nutrition rainbow. It is all interesting.
























No comments:

Post a Comment