Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, May 13, 2024

New Day

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! The weekend went by very quickly. It is Monday morning already!

I received an acknowledgement of receipt of the paper I submitted. Hopefully, I will hear good things (have good feedback) after the first review. In general, I don't like review processes.

I just saw a post that made me think of breakfast. The post included a mouth-watering photo of toast with the question: What do you like on your toast? I like my toast with butter or jam or preserves. I haven't had toast in a while. I had a lot of Guyanese butter flap and salara recently. I do eat bread sometimes.





















No comments:

Post a Comment