FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, May 6, 2024

Work

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is Monday morning and, for many, time to return to work after the long weekend. I just read a piece on the difference in work culture in the U.S. and E.U. The U.S. is all about working more to achieve more while the E.U. is about free time and working to live. It is no surprise that Europeans are happier and live longer.











No comments:

Post a Comment