Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, May 2, 2024

My Diet; Food

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is a warm and beautiful morning here in Amelia's Ward. I feel like having a fruit salad for breakfast.

I had lots of papaw recently. I am enjoying the fruit here in Guyana. My diet also includes a lot of fish and chicken (similar to my diet in the United States). I had a lot of broth and stews. It is all good. 

I just watched a chef prepare a delicious-looking salad. It has been a while since I had a regular (vegetable) salad.











No comments:

Post a Comment