Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, May 28, 2024

Black Pudding

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana!

I was surprised to learn that black pudding is served for breakfast (part of a full English breakfast) in Scotland. It includes onions, pork fat, oatmeal, and pig's blood. Irish white pudding is black pudding without the pig's blood.

I do not believe black pudding, made with seasoned rice and pig's blood, is served for breakfast in Guyana. Black pudding is usually a snack. Those who do not want the pig's blood eat white pudding instead.

I enjoy black and white pudding from time to time. I ate both black and white pudding as a young girl. I like it when it is well seasoned and not soft (but firm).





























No comments:

Post a Comment