FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

PhD Statistics

I did well at statistics at Northcentral University (during my PhD). I prepared some of the papers in Florida and some in Maryland while on vacation. I recall working on papers for one of the statistics courses at the Starbucks close to a popular mall in Maryland. I stayed there all day working on assignments. I recall that I needed to use SPSS for the course. I believe I signed up for the student version from IBM. 

A section/excerpt from one of the papers (that deals with the normal distribution - I first learned of the normal distribution during A-levels and then covered at UG):





























No comments:

Post a Comment