FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, December 28, 2023

Good Day So Far

I finally visited the hospital to have my eye examined. A few relatives assisted (made it happen). I am thankful that the examination was professional and very thorough.

I saw a black cat when waiting for my ride home from the hospital. That was strange. It reminded me of the black cat that was around the house when I lived in my childhood home. I helped to care for the cat - I fed the cat, and so on. I recall that the cat would rub herself against my legs when she wanted something. She did that with other members of the household too. I also recall that the cat became a mother. She had several kittens, all black. Mother and kittens liked to lay/rest under the sink.

I will work on at least one other poem under the production theme. I will write about making icicles. My great aunt made icicles for school children. I was very familiar with the process.




















No comments:

Post a Comment