FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, December 12, 2023

Cherries

I went walking yesterday. While walking, I stopped to pick cherries from a neighbor's tree. The cherry trees here have lots of (are laden with) cherries. The cherries are sour and good. They help with digestion.

I think cherries are very interesting. In Guyana, there is also the gamma cherries that are used in kite-making.

I like the cherries available in the US a lot. They are different. The color of those cherries remind me of Guyanese cashews (rose apples) that are deep red in color when fully ripe.

It is also interesting that cranberries look like cherries - an example is the holly with cranberry Christmas centerpiece shown below. 






















1 comment:

  1. I found an interesting letter on Guyana's news cherries online...https://www.kaieteurnewsonline.com/2023/02/20/way-to-go-guyana-must-zero-in-on-its-cherry/

    ReplyDelete