Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, February 17, 2023

Independent Contributor

I am interested in why individuals choose to become specialists in their fields (independent contributor track) rather than a manager/leader and also why some may switch from the independent contractor track to the management track. I will look for prior research in this area.

I recently made a comment about this area in LinkedIn:

LinkedIn Comment 2/17 by Fahmeena Odetta Moore







So far, I found one article on the shift from independent contributor to manager:

Article on Shift From Independent Contractor To Manager






No comments:

Post a Comment