FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, February 10, 2023

Paper For Publishing

While working on a paper for publishing on online communities, it occurred to me that the shepherding program described in one of the included articles is a lot like the pastorial system I experienced at President's College. A look at how that program was run and its success would make a great paper for publishing. Excerpts from the paper I am working on are included below.

Paper on online communities 1 by Fahmeena Odetta Moore





Paper on online communities 2 by Fahmeena Odetta Moore






Link to the journal article on the shepherding program: https://www.academia.edu/10372729/Teacher_and_student_perspectives_on_facilitating_a_sense_of_community_through_an_online_high_school_s_shepherding_program


No comments:

Post a Comment