FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Daily Prompt on Accident

Have you ever been in an automobile accident?

I was in an automobile accident a few months ago. The accident occurred in front of a shopping center (strip mall) in a fairly nice neighborhood. I was driving by the shopping center. A guy in a red vehicle was leaving the shopping center and failed to stop before making a right turn onto the street. I saw what he did so I honked my horn to get his attention. I even tried to swerve away from his vehicle. Sadly, the vehicles collided but it was not as bad as it could have been. Swerving to the right prevented a more serious accident that would have involved the body of my vehicle.

After the accident, we thought my vehicle had only minor issues. But, boy, were we wrong! After driving for several minutes, I had problems with my steering. I almost ran off the road. I blogged about the drive in a recent blog post: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2022/12/worse-experience-driving-to-laurel.html

Daily Prompt on accident1






Daily Prompt on accident1







No comments:

Post a Comment