FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Worst Experience Driving To Laurel

I had the worst experience driving to Laurel after my last accident. I recall how scared I was driving on Baltimore Avenue (Route1) heading towards Laurel. Shortly after passing the MVA, my vehicle almost ran off the road. The accident caused the steering to malfunction. I started driving slowly with hazard lights on. I wanted to stop or park off to the right. I couldn’t. I needed to keep driving along that busy stretch. There are traffic cameras along that road so I am certain the cameras captured it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment