Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Worst Experience Driving To Laurel

I had the worst experience driving to Laurel after my last accident. I recall how scared I was driving on Baltimore Avenue (Route1) heading towards Laurel. Shortly after passing the MVA, my vehicle almost ran off the road. The accident caused the steering to malfunction. I started driving slowly with hazard lights on. I wanted to stop or park off to the right. I couldn’t. I needed to keep driving along that busy stretch. There are traffic cameras along that road so I am certain the cameras captured it all.


No comments:

Post a Comment