FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, December 28, 2022

IKEA Paper Submitted For Publishing

I finally finished the IKEA paper and submitted it to a journal for publishing!

Excerpt of IKEA Paper for publishing Fahmeena Odetta Moore

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I also updated my author description:

Fahmeena Odetta Moore is currently working on publishing papers so she could graduate with a PhD from Northcentral University (ncu.edu). For courses completed thus far, she has completed papers on a variety of topics: Decision-making, Usability and Consumer Analytics, Innovation, Technology to Handle Employee Risk, Quality and Success, Videos, and Social Media. Ms. Moore's background includes master's degrees in Finance and Information Systems from US universities, a bachelor's degree in Economics from the University of Guyana, and success at A-Level Accounting, Pure Mathematics with Statistics and Economics examinations. Ms. Moore qualified for and attended top schools in Guyana. 

No comments:

Post a Comment