FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, December 1, 2022

Paper Edited And Ready For Publishing

I made minor changes to the paper that includes the proposal for a study on technology solutions for hand hygiene compliance (I prepared the proposal for the Research Methods course - "under the hood" information for the course shown here: https://fmooresignatureassignment3.blogspot.com/). The paper is now ready for publishing again.

I had trouble finding journals that accept "proposal" papers so I decided to submit a question about acceptance of this "different" paper to a journal. I mentioned that the paper uses a new theory for explaining employee performance in the hand hygiene area - the habit-forming theory. One of the main hypotheses in the paper is that technology solutions for hand hygiene compliance will improve employee performance in the short term in a manner that follows an asymptotic curve, i.e. there a steady increase in performance that peaks at a certain level. This is in line with the habit-forming theory.

I hope to hear from the editor soon.

Health Technology Journal

 

 

 

 

 



No comments:

Post a Comment