FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, December 10, 2022

Journal Articles For Publication Update

I received a few more updates from journals/publishers. I am excited about the update from Health Technology. I also submitted two articles for publication today - one is the completed article on involving marketing professionals early in the new product development process (the paper that started as a paper to use theories to create a marketing plan).

An excerpt from the marketing paper:

Marketing paper for publication Fahmeena Odetta Moore

 

 

 

 

 

 

 I submitted it to the Journal of Marketing Management.

From website of Journal of Marketing Management







Updates from the journals:

Response from Health Technology Fahmeena Odetta Moore






Response to journal submission Fahmeena Odetta Moore







After the rejection (directly above), I submitted the paper as a research commentary...

Information on Research Commentary submission








No comments:

Post a Comment