FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, December 29, 2022

Exercise

My paragraphs for the exercise on telling fact from fiction:

I like the outdoors. I like the blue sky, the trees, rivers, lakes, and relaxing on the grass. I like trees and the fruits they manufacture. I enjoy spending time by the lake even when it is filthy. I enjoy waiting for hours in a fishing boat with rod extended hoping to catch a big one. I don't enjoy the outdoors when driving because I am locked in the vehicle unable to enjoy the grass or watch the full sky.

Choosing a hotel is more difficult than you think. There are an enormous amount of options available. There are the very expensive ones, the mid-range ones, and a lot of cheaper hotels. One has to think about the benefits or satisfaction gained from the extras that come with additional dollars. Is that sauna worth the extra money? I place much value on a hotel gym. I use it all the time.

Can you tell the fictitious elements?


No comments:

Post a Comment